2009-04-19

Shutterfly


It took me awhile to settle on a place to "keep" our digital photos. I have tried out quite a few, but in the end I settled on Shutterfly and I have been really happy with it. You can download free photo software, but the thing that I like the best about it is the "Share" sites you can use to show your photos. I like the way you can personalize the display in many different ways. And the best thing is that it's free. Since I try and use our money as wisely as possible, I'm really happy not to have to pay a fee every year. They also have great offers for members. And, I was also able to add a page for Meaghan to put her pictures.

If you want to check out our page, it's here.

**Uploading to Shutterfly does take significantly longer than some other sites, but since it's free, I don't mind!

No comments: