2009-01-26

Floundering

I don't know what my deal is, but I have got to get myself motivated. Christmas vacation was great (I was very tired and really needed that down time) but I have had such a hard time getting back into good routines since then!

I think one of my biggest problem areas right now is grocery shopping. I haven't quite figured this out since I started working part-time. And since the opened a Carrefour City just down the block it has been too easy and convenient to make a dozen little trips there. Granted, the prices are OK. But they don't carry everything, obviously, since the story is probably 1/eleventy-billionth of the size of the big one 3 metro stops away.

I feel generally disorganized and behind on things. Why am I telling you this? I don't know :) But maybe it will embarrass me into some kind of action!

That is all.

No comments: