2008-04-12

Tinker

Main Entry:
2tinker
Function:
verb
Inflected Form(s):
tin·kered; tin·ker·ing Listen to the pronunciation of tinkering \-k(ə-)riŋ\
Date:
1592
intransitive verb: to work in the manner of a tinker; especially : to repair, adjust, or work with something in an unskilled or experimental manner : fiddle tinkering with his car>transitive verb: to repair, adjust, or experiment with"

When I don't know what to write, my tendency is to tinker with my blog. This morning I read a friend's blog and she had used a snazzy new template, from a site I had never heard of before. So of course I clicked over to peruse the layouts there. But I am partial to 3-columns and I didn't see any, so then I googled...

But I resisted temptation. And now I'm going to put the computer down and go read a book!

No comments: