“Rules:” After posting these rules, each player proceeds to list 8 relatively random facts/habits about himself/herself. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, leaving them a comment on their blogs to let them know.
Whew, strict rules. :) Since I am generally a conformist, I will obey.
- Unlike madridmom's #1, one of my best childhood memories is playing tag at night in a big field on the mission base where my family and I lived in Shell, Ecuador. The field was lit with big floodlights; springy with jungle grass and usually wet from the rain. We would take off our and run, run, run. It felt like flying, like no one could catch me.
- I'm a gadget geek, having inherited the Grant Gadget Genes. I have more gadgets than my husband, and if I should die, he would be lost without my gadget genes.
- I love taking the bus. We use mainly public transportation in Madrid, and even if it takes longer, if I can take a bus instead of the metro, I will.
- I love Christmas/Thanksgiving leftovers. My favorite is a cold turkey, butter, cranberry, stuffing and salt and pepper sandwich.
- My Dad and I used to sing duets for "special music" in churches when we were on furlough during my growing up years.
- I own a Gemeinhardt open hole flute that I have not really played since high school graduation.
- I'm a wannabee blog designer. Sometimes I think about getting serious about it, but for now I just have enough knowledge to mess with my own blog. And honestly, I think I mostly have no idea about the technical stuff!
- I'm a homebody. More than anything, I love hanging out with friends and family in my home.
Troy, K, Amy, Toria, Kelly, Lisa, Eprise, Al.