- Get kids off to school
- Work on cleaning dust-bunnies out of hall, clean bathroom, get Meg's room ready for guest, sweep and mop kitchen
- Prepare materials for meeting with Amy
- Work on legalization paperwork for church
- Go to Holy Spirit House, have meeting with Amy
- Go straight from that meeting to school to pick up kids
- Take kids home, welcome guest (new student that just arrived in Madrid), gulp quick cup of tea
- Take Meg to the orthodontist
- Stop at the store on the way home to pick up ingredients for supper
- Make dinner
- Eat dinner, get kids in bed
- Put pe uniforms in the wash for tomorrow
- Help Troy clear up dinner, make coffee for tomorrow
Tomorrow morning I can't go to the gym because I have to take Nic for his assessment. So I will take my laptop and take a brisk walk to Starbucks while I'm waiting for him to be done and try and power out some work there.
I am going to Amsterdam early on Thursday morning (4:00 am shuttle pick-up time!) for Deela's memorial service as well as some face time with Elizabeth, my spiritual director. Hopefully I'll have time tomorrow to fold that laundry and pack!