2007-12-04

It's the Simple Things

My favorite grocery store in Spain is Mercadona. When we lived in the suburbs I always shopped there. But when we moved into the city there wasn't one that was convenient, and they wouldn't deliver to my area. So I started shopping somewhere else.

Today I got online to do a grocery order because I didn't really have the time or energy to go to the store. On a whim, I decided to check one more time to see if they had expanded their delivery area.

They have!!! I am so excited. Of course I was less excited after filling out my order (which took a good amount of time) only to find out they can't bring my food until next Tuesday! Yikes. Clearly I can't wait that long, and after finding out that my usual store can't deliver until Friday either, and that my Bible Study is cancelled for tomorrow afternoon, I'll be headed to the store tomorrow.

But! I am still planning on ordering from Mercadona. I just need to plan ahead a little. But I know we'll save money because their prices are great. Plus online shopping cuts down on any impulse shopping!

No comments: