2007-10-15

Random Kind of Day

This morning on the metro I saw the most random behavior yet. There was a yuppie kind of guy sitting across from me, in his suit, doing a some sort of puzzle in the newspaper. All of the sudden, he reached in his inside jacket suit pocket and pulled out a full-size bottle of some blue mouthwash (I think it was Listerine) took a swig, and started swishing. At the next stop, he stood up, and spit (I'm not sure how good his aim was) in between the car and the platform when the doors opened. Then he went and sat down a few seats down the car. I was totally giggling to myself. When I got off at my stop, and was walking past the door near him, he spit out the door AGAIN, and I'm pretty sure he just let it hit the platform. I was very tempted to turn around and look because seriously? He was acting like he had been DRINKING the mouthwash. (I did that once when I was a kid because I liked the way the mouthwash tasted so my parents called poison control.)

In other random news, our washer seems to have a pocket full of change rattling around in between the drum and the outer casing so it's making a horrific noise. Apparently God is going to use our washer to provide for us one euro at a time. If we can get them out. We spent most of the morning taking things apart, putting them back together, tipping the washer this way and that. And the Crulls got locked out of their apartment today.

Yeah, random Monday. What is UP with that?

No comments: