- That I got one more load of laundry done (i.e. school clothes for tomorrow) before the washer freaked out completely.
- That my children get a hearty, well-balanced meal at school at lunch so I don't have to fuss at supper time, especially when Troy is out :)
- Knowing that our friend Heide is coming to visit us soon, my Dad in December, and Katie and Jo, friends who moved away, in December.
- God's provision and encouragement, in His own, perfect time.
- My friend Mary.
- My Oasis Madrid team-mates.
- That payday is only 3 days away :)
- People who tell me that me requesting to be their friend on facebook is a "nice surprise."
- Encouraging emails that have been trickling in all day.
- Warm enough weather that we haven't had to turn on the heat yet.
Counting My Blessings
Even though this has been a crummy month in many ways, for us as well as a lot of others on our team and in our church) I am determined to be grateful for my many blessings despite the struggle. So in celebration of today, here are 10 things I am grateful for right now.