2007-08-27

Where did the week go?

I certainly did not intend on leaving such an introspective post as my last post for a whole week, but I seemed to have blinked and it's Monday again! I had planned on blogging, maybe even every day. Uh huh. You can see how well that worked out for me!

In the interest of saving time and yet still making sure you have the crucial details of my exciting week, you're going to have to put up with a bulleted rundown.
  • On Tuesday we went out to see from friends that work at the E.C.A. And boy, it pays to be friends with the librarian, because we got to go over to the school library and check out books. Be still my heart.
  • On Wednesday, Amy and I got tons done. We went to Ikea and I got a new bin thingy to organize stuff in the kitchen, she and I had a meeting and planned our next service, I put my bin thingy together and then we had home group that evening.
  • Thursday was our day off and we had a relaxing day as a family; in the afternoon we went downtown and took the kids to see Ratatouille, which we all enjoyed.
  • Friday I took Nic to speech therapy, then spent the afternoon working on the church website. Amy and the Crulls came over for home-made pizza for dinner.
Looking at the list, it doesn't seem possible that there was no time to blog, but oh well! Hopefully I'll do better this week.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

man i can't wait to be back and be part of the festivities