2007-07-04

I didn't know I was rockin'!

My new friend Laura recently awarded me a "Rockin' Girl Blogger" award. Wow! Considering my little audience and the fact that Laura hasn't known me very long, I was very honored! Thanks Laura!

I believe I am supposed to pass on the blessing, and this is hard! A lot of the blogs I read have already been given this award, but here are 4 more that are definitely worth checking out.

  1. My friend Mary. Mary is a great writer (you can also check out her writing website. Mary has been a wonderful writing cheerleader for me, plus just a great friend!
  2. Bobbie writes about life, faith and all kinds of things with beauty and candor.
  3. My friend Lisa just landed back in Tanzania with her family. She's a great writer and all around cool person.
  4. My friend (one of the ones California stole) is hilarious. Not sure if I'm allowed to use her real name :)

3 comments:

Laura said...

You deserve it! :)

April said...

I'll have to go check them out.

rjlight said...

Congrats to you Heather and thank you for sharing the love! :)