2007-05-30

Sick Day

The last couple of days I have been freezing most of the time even though the weather has been warming up. Last night I figured out why; in the middle of the night I woke up with a cold, just like that.

So today, I did what I have not done in a long time; I took a sick day. The work I did get done, I did from bed.

Tonight I have community group, but hopefully I'll be OK since I've rested all day.

~~~
Boy, again I have noticed Meg and her budding hormones. This morning she was moody and said things like "I don't know how to be nice" (to her brother). This afternoon after school she was sweetness and light and offered to help him with his homework. Yikes!

~~~
I finally booked our tickets to our annual staff conference in August. The conference itself is in Hungary, but we'll fly to Vienna. How I would love to go to Salzburg too, but oh well :)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I like the new layout!
Get better soon - when mummy's get sick it seems the household falls apart.....