2007-04-05

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen things I am looking forward to this Easter Weekend

1. Our church Easter Retreat.
2. Spending quality time with my kids after a hectic week and having to say "Not now, I have lots of work to do" eleventy billion times.
3. Spending time in the prayer room.
4. Community
5. Rest
6. Celebrating the complete Easter story (Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, and Easter Sunday)
7. Pouring a handful of oil for Troy to anoint our friend Shani after he baptizes her on Sunday morning.
8. The possibility of naps.
9. Having all my meals prepared for me.
10. The beauty of nature.
11. Having a chance to actually hang out with Kelly & April and Alleke for the first time since they got back to Madrid.
12. Time to read.
13. Saying "He is risen! He is risen indeed!"

No comments: