2007-03-26

Wrinkles included at no extra charge

While we were in Lisbon a few weeks ago, our good friend Ro took a bunch of photos of us. He is an excellent photographer, so I somehow had the naive assumption that I would somehow come out looking like a movie star, or at the very least, nicely air-brushed.

Oy! I normally consider myself to be fairly self-aware, but seriously, I had NO idea how many "crow's feet" I had around my eyes. I knew about the grey hairs and the extra pounds, but I honestly had no clue how wrinkly my eyes had gotten! Apparently I don't smile at myself enough in the mirror! When I mentioned the wrinkles to Ro, he said "You don't really have those; I added them in with a special filter. No extra charge!" Yeah, right.
So how many of you smile at yourself in the mirror?

4 comments:

Nadine said...

On occasion I've been known to smile at myself in the mirror (want to make sure the teetch are white). BTW - That's a lovely picture of you and your honey.

Troy said...

Honey,

All I have to say is "You are beautiful! And I love you!"

Victoria said...

i couldnt even tell you had crowsfeet. i definitely dont see them in person.. ew, you guys are so cute.

rjlight said...

only when I do impressions...:)