2007-03-28

Works for Me Wednesday

So this week I actually came up with a meal plan and wrote it on the white board on the fridge, (I didn't post it because really, it's sad to actually write "eggs and toast" under MENU PLAN) so it's easy for me to see, as well as my hubby, who always wants to know what's for dinner. It worked out even better than I expected, because when I woke from my nap (I usually have a rest at least before group since I'm out until 11 or later) I could smell french toast and bacon! I came out to the kitchen and my husband told me he was just following orders! :)

Troy leads a community group on Tuesday nights and I lead one Wednesday, and neither one of them are in our home, so I know I'm on deck for solo parenting on Tuesday, and he on Wednesday. It's works well for us and helps both of us go to group in a sane state of mind (as much as that can happen for either of us!) Whoever has group out also has to take the dog for her last walk before we leave.

It works for us!

3 comments:

madridmom said...

Hi Heather!
So glad I found your blog while scrolling through WFMW. How is your "new" home? Haven't done any scrapbooking since those days at your house.
Alice

Rona's Home Page said...

That's a great idea.
I use my whiteboard to post my work hours and daily appointments. It's a reminder for me and the family.

Nadine said...

What a nice hubby. It's great how well you switch off and cooperate to make the home life go smoothly. Thanks for sharing.