2007-03-16

I'm done, really, I am

If you stopped by last week, you might have found my blog in various stages of disarray/whiteness/bad color combinations. I don't know why I can't just leave well enough alone. Oh well! Maybe I'll just plan on changing my header and colors once a month. If Dooce can change her banner every month and get away with it, so can I! :)

So as you can see, I'm on a red kick right now. Troy and I recently re-painted our bedroom red, and I love it. I'll get a photo up eventually.

This past weekend was one of those non-stop crazy busy weekends that meant not a minute to myself. Ugh! I need a vacation to recover from my weekend.

I'm still working my way through (slowly) the huge list of blogs from the blog party, and trying to de-lurk and comment on blogs I have been reading. So if you're stopping by because of a comment I left you, "Hi!"


3 comments:

amanda said...

i stumbled here from somewhere . . . and I just wanted to tell you that I really like your bio . . .

"seeking simplicty in my life as I become the woman that God wants me to be. Not the woman I think I should be, or the woman I think others expect me to be."

Very well put!!

kailani said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier.

I'm constantly re-doing my look, too. My blogging friends call my place the "home of the constantly changing template". LOL!

It's like a pair of shoes, you can't have just one!

Nadine said...

I am stopping by because of a comment you left. I like the red by the way.

I've church planted but not in such an interesting place as Spain. I will be back. Thanks for stopping by.