2007-03-14

Hold the Milk

Back in January, I read this article about how drinking milk in your tea cancels out the health benefits that come from drinking tea.

May I just say....

HA!

I have lots of British friends, and most of them love to lace their tea with milk. I think tea with milk is just plain gross (imho) but now I have scientific evidence to prove I'm right! Hee hee.

Mmmmmm, there is nothing like a cup of PG Tips with some good Scottish shortbread. Yummy!

In other news, I am a happy girl because I took the annoying non-working external hard-drive back to the store and they very nicely gave me store credit even though I was way past the return date. AND I bought a cheaper one with the credit, so now I have some spare credit to buy a new electric mixer (or at least part of one) once they are back in stock.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

...... trying to think of a good come back......

relevantgirl said...

So glad the store was NICE to you. That never would've happened in FrancyPants.

I miss you, cute Heather!

rjlight said...

what about rice milk?