2007-02-16

Back in the saddle

For the first time in weeks I made it to the gym three times this week. Finally! I actually woke up with a killer headache this morning, but knew that if I went to the gym I would actually feel better, and I was glad I went. Next week will be a challenge again with the kids off school from Mon-Wed for mid-term break, but I am determined to be consistent.

The weather is crazy here right now! It's supposed to be 61 here today, and it's a gorgeous day with blue skies. I'm afraid what we're going to get hit with in March!

Nic is at the zoo today with his class, so he should have a great day. And they will both get one-on-one time with Grandpa this weekend shopping for their birthday presents, so they will enjoy that as well.

I cannot believe that Meg turns 10 next Friday. I don't know if I'm up for double digits!

1 comment:

Troy said...

I am so proud of you, hon. Your tenacity with your exercise commitment is inspiring.

Way to go!

T