2007-01-05

New Look

Completely against my husband's advice, as you can see, I have updated my design. I really liked the Birds one, but to be honest, I couldn't help wondering if Pixar was going to swoop down and get me in trouble for using their stuff. I don't know if the web designer had permission (I assume she did) but still, I feel better knowing I did it myself. I know, it's a lot less fun. Oh well! And sorry, it works best in Mozilla. Sorry to those of you who use IE.

One of my hopes (uh oh, another one out of the bag) this year is to write more and so I'm trying to make my blog a little more fun and interesting. I'm even toying with the idea of putting some ads on (school does not pay for itself) but I'm not quite ready to go that route yet. We'll see.

Another thing I want to do is post more photos. I got a nifty little digital camera for Christmas because I have been long wanting to have a camera with me more often. Sometimes I see cool things in Madrid that I would like to post but never seem to have the camera. So we'll see how that goes!

No comments: