2006-12-27

Vacationing at home

We're on vacation this week, at home. It's the kind of vacation that means you don't have to pack anything, that you can stay in your jammies all day (unless it's your turn to walk the dog, then you must put on real clothes. There is no walking the dog in Spain in your jammies.) I love vacations like this, and I'm so thankful that I'm married to a man who does too. When we vacation at home there are lots of naps on the couch, batches of popcorn popped, movies watched, board games played, etc.

It means you can sit on the couch with your laptop and read blogs/websites, rip Cd's onto your computer to put on an SD card to use your PDA for an MP3 player, chat with a good friend in California and watch 24 all at the same time.

This morning I had to get up and get out of the house to go meet with the woman who will be doing Nic's assessment on January 10. I really liked her, and it set my mind at ease that he will be getting good help. She seemed to think that his class is working on material that is quite difficult for his age. Anyway, we'll see what happens.




1 comment:

devoted said...

Hi friend,
Sounds wonderful. Your little vacation sure is well-deserved. I've been enjoying doing some of the same. Elizabeth