2006-11-02

A nice day

Yesterday was a great day. In the morning I got some work done, then my friend Lisa came over and she and Meg and I did some scrapbooking. (The kids are off school this whole week for mid-term.) After Lisa left to go teach some English lessons, I took a little snooze, then got up and cleaned my huge mess off the table and then cleaned the living room. We didn't have home groups this week due to the Nov. 1 holiday, but I invited the Wednesday group over for dinner. I started the pasta sauce, and then went for a walk to buy bread with one of the gals in my group and we had a chat. There were 7 of us for dinner and then afterwards we watched My Big Fat Greek Wedding. I hadn't watched it in quite awhile.

Today is our day off. Troy has a cold, and the kids are home so I have a feeling it's going to be a cozy inside day today. Works for me!

By the way, to read the story of God's amazing provision for us (if you don't get our email newsletter), click here.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

I went over Kelly's last night- and we watched my big fat greek wedding! what a coincidence.