2006-08-01

The meaning of the word loud

LOUD!!!!

We are in Minnesota, and tonight we are having a birthday party with Troy's family for his brother Todd. They are playing the game Catch Phrase and can I just say that it's a good thing we don't share any walls with anyone. This family doesn't need a game to have outbursts! Talk about loud. It's the boys against the girls. I am not playing because I needed to finish our email newsletter as well as The Cactus, our weekly church update. Although long ago his family learned that I am not a big game player so they don't harrass me too much. Now that my emails are ready to go I will go sit in there with them and laugh at them. I think I need earplugs though!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

i think if troy's family and my family got together, the world would shatter.

Monaca said...

I would love to meet Troy's family, they sound a lot like mine. In my large Italian family, everyone has to compete to be heard! I love the noise!