2006-03-08

Google Silliness

I have a few deeper things swirling around in my head, but those will have to wait until I get a bit more time to sift through them. In the meantime, here's my results on the google image thing-a-majigger that is going around. You do a search and pick the image you like the best from the first page of results. I have seen a couple different orders/formats so I combined a few.

First name: Heather (I picked this one to honor all my classmates in music class at the Alliance Academy who would sing to me in music class....all around the purple HEATHER)






Middle Name: Anne


Last Name:



Age on my next birthday: 38
HUH?


City I grew up in: Quito


Quito Posted by Picasa


Favorite Color: Blue

Place I'd Like to Live: Madrid!


Place I Live Now: Madrid! :)


A habit I have: Drinking coffee



Favorite Food: Sushi



Favorite Animal: Dog (I picked this for Lexi who loves to have her paws rubbed)








Religion: Follower of Jesus




Dream Job: Church planting; it's where God has put me!





Your Grandmother's Name: Cora Adams (but this is not a photo of her)








Your favorite smell: Fresh-baked bread

2 comments:

devoted said...

Hilarious, Heather. Makes me actually want to blog! Love ya. Elizabeth

Connie said...

Heather,
Just found your blog site. Have been reading some of your back posts and find them facinating. I have a small wish to be where you are......close to God, in Spain, close friends, family and love. Your life sounds full and wonderful!
Connie (from 1998 Barcelona)