2006-02-11

What a week!

I've really been trying to give myself space in my life to write then I want to but not stress about it. There have been a few times this week when I thought about it but just didn't have the time or emotional energy to do it.

We had an interesting experience with a homeless type woman this week, but that is a whole other post that is brewing in my head. Needless to say it was stretching, growing, uncomfortable, draining, challenging and about a billion other emotions.

Yesterday we went to see a school for the kids and felt good about it. They won't be able to tell us for another 2-3 weeks if the kids can get in, so please pray they do. It will be good to get once piece of the puzzle put in place as we need to start seriously considering where we are going to live and all those details.

It's hard to believe it's mid-February already. There are tons of extra things we need to take care of before we move but sometimes I have no idea how they are going to get done when we have to keep up with normal life too! Oh well, one step at a time.

No comments: