2006-02-20

The Sevens

Seven things to do before I die:
See my children marry happily
Go on a Mediterranean cruise around the Greek isles
Be completely debt free
Take my kids to Ecuador
Celebrate 50 years of marriage
Own a home
Publish something

Seven things I cannot do:
Eat peas without gagging.
Watch the "little-piggy-eating-from-the-plate-like-a-trough" scene in A Christmas Story without cringing
Listen to Country Western music.
Watch soap operas.
Eat licorice.
Drink coffee from plastic.
Rollercoasters

Seven things that attract me to my husband:
His intelligence
His passion for God
He is the only man that has ever really kissed me
His humility
His eyes
The relationship he has with our children
When he calls me "Babe"

Seven things I say most often
"Let me know how that works out for you"
"LEXI!" (usually yelled)
"I love you"
"I need coffee/chocolate"
"Pero Bueno!" (and other random comments to the insane driving in Spain
"Vale" (The Spain equivalent of "OK")
"Oke doke"

Seven books I love:
Til We Have Faces, C.S. Lewis
The Chronicles of Narnia Series, C.S. Lewis
The Message, Eugene Peterson's adaptation of the Bible
The Anne of Green Gables series, L.M. Montgomery
I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
The Diary of Anne Frank, Anne Frank
A Little Princess, Frances Hodgson Burnett

Seven movies I could watch over and over:
LOTR 1,2 & 3
Pay It Forward
It's A Wonderful Life
Music of the Heart
Mr. Holland's Opus
The Color Purple
Seabiscuit

Seven People I want to join in too
I don't think I have seven people with blogs who haven't done this yet, so if you are inspired, go for it.



3 comments:

Lisa Pileggi said...

I loved that - it helped me learn even more about you. You are so wonderful my friend! What a treasure to know you! xx Lisa

philxan said...

OK, I bit...
http://philxan.blogspot.com/2006/02/seventy-times-seven.html

Blessings,

phil

Victoria said...

the message. humph. i try to read the king james version at least 12 times a day. i mean.. i read the whole thing this weekend... then i read the chronicles of narnia again. in latin.