2006-02-15

Cackling from the Basement: My Funny Valentine

Kelly posted this about my hubby today. It's pretty right on.

But I have to say, as much as I roll my eyes, I am happy to hear cackling from the basement. After a season of a lot of upheaval and change, the crazy man I married is laughing more and being sillier again. That is music to my ears.

I rarely laugh at the same things my hubby laughs at, but I love to hear the sound of his laughter echoing from the basement. Because Troy is a man after God's own heart, a leader that I respect deeply (not because, but even despite the fact that I am married to him.) Even though God has given Troy many gifts, my husband sometimes doubts his effectiveness.

So I just want to say it out loud, here. My husband is amazing! I am proud of him, and I know that God looks on Him with pleasure.

No comments: