2005-12-18

Vacation!!!

It's Sunday night and we are now officially on vacation. Yipppeeee. I know the next 2 weeks are going to fly by, but I'm hoping to enjoy them to the max, and enter the new year with more energy.

Today was our last Mountainview service. It was good, but kind of a weird experience for us to walk away afterwards. Sure we'll be back again sometime in the future. But the next time they have a service, we won't be there. It's a funny feeling.

April and Kelly arrived yesterday to spend Christmas with us, so I am happy as a clam. You should have seen me on Friday; I was like a grandma on steroids, cleaning like a maniac. I was like the happy Christmas elf. I was cleaning the house, baking muffins for the Christmas service, humming along with the Christmas music. Believe it or not (it's actually not that hard to believe because I'm really out of shape) I was actually sore on Saturday from cleaning. I guess that also tells you how dirty my house was. I still haven't mopped the floors but oh well. Good thing is that Kelly & April are family.

Tomorrow we're doing all-you-can-eat sushi for 10 euro at lunch time. Then we have Meaghan's Christmas program, which seems to be just a gloried Christmas carol sing-along this year. Oh well. As Troy pointed out, she'll still grin and wave at us when she finds us in the audience.

Anyway, no telling how much I will be posting this week. I think I'm going to be fighting with my hubby for my laptop because he is going to want to sit in the living room and play text twist.

No comments: