2005-12-05

Tired

I'm still thinking about the sevens, so that is going to have to wait a day or two.

I don't know what exactly it is about this fall, but I have never been so tired. Seriously. It's strange.

We watched the new Charlie & the Chocolate Factory tonight with the kids. I liked it; the kids, not so much. Meg is too tender-hearted, she weeps when the bad things happen to the nasty kids, even though they are indeed nasty. When I told her she didn't have to watch it again, she looked up at me with big eyes full of tears and quivering lips and quickly agreed that she was not going to. Poor little soul. Even though she knows that the children all come out again alive at the end; she doesn't like the process of what happens to them. And I am certainly not going to make her watch something she doesn't like. We're getting to the end of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe and I am bummed that I won't be able to take her to see it as planned. It looks great but she'll be scared out of her wits so it will have to wait until she's older. I can't wait though!

I had no idea that with wireless I could also print and access files on other computers :) It's amazing. I am a happy girl. The basement office is also blissfully quiet now that the groaning HP (I have never heard such a loud computer!) is rarely on.

I am also supposed to be writing a newsletter tonight (the yearly printed one) so I better get to it. Think I'll go sit in the living room and hope the Christmas lights inspire me.

No comments: