2005-12-01

Thursday

Nothing much to report, but all is well. I'm going to have to figure out how to post on Wednesdays because my day gets so busy that I just don't get to it.

I'm pleased to announce that my desk is clean and my laptop is almost set-up with what I need. I cleaned off my old computer for the kids to use so they were excited about that.

Tomorrow we are having Oasis Madrid office hours here, which I am excited about. It's much more fun to work in community and it feels really good to have Kelly back. Yahoo.

Then after school we are going to put up our Christmas decorations. Normally we do it the weekend after Thanksgiving but since Troy was in Morocco we couldn't do it without him. So tomorrow is the day. I love decorating for Christmas.

We have a fairly busy weekend coming up, but next week will be quiet with public holidays.

No comments: