2005-11-10

87, sent from Heaven...

Oops, sorry about that. Flashback to high school. When I logged into blogger it said that I have written 87 posts. Yes, I graduated from high school in 1987. Maroon and gold were our school colors :) Yes, I am turning 37 in 15 days. Whew, I'm old.

~~~
Yesterday was pretty busy and productive. I was on the go pretty much all day. Last night I lead my new community group for the first time. It was fun. All girls, all way younger than me. Somebody brought some new "inside out" Reese's peanut butter cups. I thought I was addicted before...

Can you tell I have nothing of deep impact to write today? It's Thursday, glorious day off. So many choices, so little time!

1 comment:

Anskov said...

Maroon and gold were MY school colors too, Junebug! (Of course I was '88) Just like the Minnesota Gophers! Go Golden Gophs!