2005-09-28

One tired puppy

Not the dog, me. What a day. I have been running around like a madwoman trying to get everything done so I am ready (especially work-wise) to leave on Saturday morning. Ugh. I got on the treadmill for 21 minutes today and that was good, but now I am very very tired. And I have to wait up for awhile because I didn't start the laundry soon enough!

I erased many of the things on my to-do list on my nifty white-board behind me. But then I wrote some more things. These are more things like remember to pack CDs for the 9 hour flights, color my hair so I don't look like an old auntie with all my grays showing etc. I do have things in suitcases.

We have business meetings all afternoon tomorrow and all day Friday. I hope I stay awake!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Hope you get to read this comment before you leave!
Have a great time (is your nephew born yet?)
Troy will be able to hold the fort down just fine while you're gone, so enjoy the break, enjoy seeing your brother and his wife and your new nephew.You can't spoil nieces and nephews enough you know. Aunties should always have gum in their purse. That's the rule. ;)
Stay safe!