2005-09-14

Jackpot!

OK, it's obvious that writing every day can be a problem for me, but this is my third post today. What can I say? I just had to share this now because I have the nicest friends!!! I am always moaning about how I never get real mail and hardly ever packages. Well, today was the mail jackpot. The mailman delivered not only one but two packages! One was an envelope of magazines from my friend Lucy. And the other was Canadian candy (all chocolate) from my friend Jenn. We were chatting the other day and somehow got on the topic of things I missed from Canada. And now look!

Jackpot! Posted by Picasa

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks to my friends for this great treat! You are the best!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Yay it arrived and WOW - I sent that on Saturday from the US....and it only took 4 days???
Can someone please tell me why the USPS can get stuff to SPAIN in 4 days but to Canada it takes 4 WEEKS!!!
Yes, I'm still bitter about how long it took to get my Harry Potter book......

Lucy said...

Dahling, when you're happy, I'm happy.