I have been pretty productive today (took a walk and did ab exercises with Mon, organized the garage, took a bunch of stuff to the recycling center, had the car washed, cleaned out my email...and found this questionnaire my sister-in-law sent me) so I don't feel too bad skimping a bit on the amount of work I am putting into this entry!
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:40
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film that you saw at the cinema? Revenge of the Sith
4. What is your favorite TV show? ER & Joan of Arcadia
5. What did you have for breakfast? Special K with "red fruit"
6. What foods do you dislike? peas
7. What is your favorite cuisine? sushi
8. What are your favorite potato chips? sour cream & cheddar
9. What is your favorite c.d. at the moment? the cd of new worship songs we're going to be singing at staff conference this year
10. Favorite sandwich? turkey, stuffing, cranberries
11. What characteristics do you despise? hostility
12. Favorite items of clothing? sleeveless embroidered top
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
some warm sandy island
14. What color is your bathroom? blue
15. Favorite brand of clothing? cheap
16. Favorite time of day? bedtime (mine!)
17. What was your most memorable birthday?
35th, my friend Lucy came to visit
18. Where were you born? Toronto
19. Favorite sport to watch? ice skating
22. What fabric detergent do you use? Grocery store brand
23. Coke or Pepsi? ! COKE (Oh how I miss Cherry Coke!)
24. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Neither, how about lunch time?
25. Do you have any pets? Lexi the beagle
26. Any new and exciting news that you'd like to share with family and friends? My brother and his wife are having a baby at the end of September and I get to go to Ecuador!
27. What did you want to be when you were little? a missionary
28. What are you meant to be doing today? Relaxing now, the day's work is done.
29. What did you get done yesterday? Not much! Went to the spa, cooked breakfast for dinner, wrote a bit, watched a movie.
30. Favorite quote: I said to the man who stood at the gate of the year, ÂGive me a light that I may tread safely into the unknown.Â And he replied, ÂGo out into the darkness and put your hand into the hand of God. That shall be to you better than a light and safer than a known way.Â