2005-06-29

Monaca's Questionnaire

OK, this is sort of cheating for a blog entry, but oh well. Besides, some of these questions were hard to answer!

  1. How old where you when you had your first kiss? I think I was 17 but can't remember exactly! Funny since back then it seemed like the most important thing in the world before it happened.
  2. What do you think is your best feature? My eyes
  3. What is your favorite breed of dog? Yorkshire Terrier
  4. If you could attend only one Olympic event, which would it be? Ice skating
  5. If you could invite any movie star to your home for dinner, who would it be? William H. Macy
  6. If you where a car what kind would you be? Mazda Miata
  7. What is your favorite number? I don't really have one
  8. Which Disney character are you most like? Wendy from Peter Pan
  9. If a movie was made about you, who would play you? I can't bring myself to answer this...it seems like it will come across as very arrogant whoever I pick :) What do you guys think?
  10. Have you ever been out of the country and, if yes, where? (list all places) Out of which country? :) Here's the list: USA, Canada, Ecuador, Colombia, Panama, Bolivia, Costa Rica, Spain, France, Luxemburg, Belgium, Holland, England, Scotland, Wales, Portugal
  11. How many times have you flown in an airplane in the last twelve (12) months? 3
  12. If you were in a car sinking in a lake, what would you do first? Panic
  13. If you where stuck at one age for the rest of your life, what age would you want it to be? 50
  14. What is the weirdest thing that has ever happened to you? Being short of money in the airport in Quito, Ecuador and having to ask a total stranger to help me out.
  15. What is the “coolest” (or most unique) thing you have ever done? Going to the Galapagos Island with my family as a teenager.
  16. What is the scariest thing that has ever happened to you? Being in a van with my family in Ecuador when we hit and killed a man.
  17. Have you ever gone skinny-dipping? No
  18. What is your favorite restaurant to eat at? At the moment, La Finca de Susana, Madrid
  19. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Maracuya (fruit juice from Ecuador)
  20. What is your biggest pet peeve? Bad driving, especially people who don't signal in roundabouts.
  21. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten? Fried ants
  22. If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what song would you want it to be? Barber's Adagio
  23. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to? The woman formerly known as Heather
  24. What is the best book you have ever read? Til We Have Faces, C. S. Lewis, at least it's my favorite.
  25. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? That my husband has great blue eyes
  26. What is the one thing you want to do before you die? Get published
  27. What is the most outrageous thing you would love to do? Write a best-selling book
  28. What is your favorite board game? Sequence
  29. If you could have any job, what would it be? Maybe I would hate it, but I think I would love to own and run a bed and breakfast (as long as I had plenty of money to do it)
  30. What, in your opinion, is the worst way to die? In a plane crash
  31. If a genie granted you three wishes, what would you wish for? To always have just enough money, to always have a great relationship with my kids, to someday own my own home that doesn't share walls with anyone else.
  32. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? Greek Isles
  33. What is one thing you could not go more than a week without? Chocolate
  34. In the last three years, what is one thing you would have done differently? Spent more quality time with my children.
  35. What is, in your opinion, your most appealing quality? My hospitable side

3 comments:

philxan said...

Hi Heather,

I just stole these questions for my own blog. I hope you (and Monaca) don't mind!

Blessings,

phil

Ana Michelsen said...

Since Im on holidays, I have time to read blogs! Yeah!
Just after a while it was that I figured it out the questionnaire was about you! Am I wrong?
Why is it Monaca`s one? DOnt really get it!
Laters!
Besos
A

Heather said...

Monaca made up the questions, I just answered them :) Silly girl!

H