2005-06-27

Back Again

OK, OK, fans have been clamoring. I'm back to the land of the living, just in time for summer! The last few weeks have been incredibly hectic and busy. I was therefore feeling pretty frazzled, stressed, etc. etc. You get the picture. My emotional tank was definitely hovering around the big red E for empty. I felt all "gived" out, and like everywhere I turned for refueling had just run out of gas too.

Anyway, summer is here and with it a much slower pace. The kids are out of school now so that means no more driving to school, especially in the blazing heat we've been having. I'm having a great time Monaca, our intern. (Turns out she is basically me, only about 17 years younger) It's been fun, and she's good motivation for me. I actually exercised 4 times last week. So that is good for my tank too.

Anyway, this is a random entry. We'll see about getting into that 5-day a week blogging habit that I was hoping for!

1 comment:

Troy said...

Honey bunny,

Glad you're back in the blogging saddle again! Welcome to sanity.

Smiles,
T