2005-03-21

Tony the Pirate

I am determined to do better this week about blogging five days :) So far so good!

I have been spending a lot of time thinking about my brother-in-law Tony. He is a cool dude and I really love him lots. We don't get to spend much time with him and his wife Kim, but we have a great time together. Our families were together in Kansas last summer and it was the most relaxing few days of our entire summer. Tony is a military man, and he can kick your sorry butt into shape. (He used to be a drill sergeant!) But under the tough guy exterior is a heart of gold. I always tease him that he is as mean as a snake, and he always asks me if my jaw hurts at the end of the day! The nerve!

Anyway, without going into politics, Tony is in "the big sandbox" (as he calls it) and he'll be there for quite awhile longer. I don't know many details (otherwise he'd probably have to kill me!) and I don't know if he'll be able to see this or not. But I just wanted to make it public record that he's the best (other than his taste in music!)


Tony the Pirate Posted by Hello

We're praying for you man! Meaghan prays every night before she goes to bed "Please keep Uncle Tony safe." That's all she asks for these days. I'm not sure if she really understands, but she's rooting for you!

Be safe, be well and come home safely! I'm not done sassing you yet!

No comments: