2005-03-10

The Eternal Questionnaire (Which I stole from my husband's blog)

OK, my goal is to blog more but it's late (for me) and I'm tired and want to go to bed but I promised myself I would post something, so I stole this from my hubby and other friends!

Three names you go by:

1. Heather
2. Feather Ant
3. Little Foot

Three screen names you have:

1. exgrantgirl
2. heather the sage
3. heathercady

Three things you like about yourself:

1. My sense of humor (mine is really better than my hubby's.)
2. My editorial comments.
3. My heart.

Three things you hate about yourself:

1. My fears
2. When I'm scattered
3. When I take out frustration on my family

Three parts of your heritage:

1. Scottish
2. English
3. Ecuadorian

Three things that scare you:

1. Driving on icy, snowy roads.
2. Being in a subway car that stops in the tunnel for no reason.
3. Cable cars (the ones that dangle from a wire)

Three of your everyday essentials:

1. Coffee
2. Chocolate
3. Snuggles from my family

Three of your favorite bands/artists (at the moment):

1. David Crowder band (best worship band I know) (No comments from you music snobs out there...you know who you are and I have words for you!)
2. The Nylons (60's music)
3. Selah

Three of your favorite songs at present:

1. "Beautiful One" - Jeremy Camp
2. "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" - Israel Kamakawiwo'ole (don't ask me how to say his name, he's from Hawaii)
3. "500 Miles" - The Proclaimers

Three new things you want to try in the next 12 months:

1. Blogging 5 days a week
2. Exercising regularly
3. ?

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):

1. Intimacy
2. Trust
3. Humor

Two truths and a lie:

1. I am not a risk-taker
2. I love chocolate
3. I am as skinny as I was in high school

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you: Sorry, this one gets no answers.

1.
2.
3.

Three things you just can't do:

1. Roller-coasters
2. Karaoke
3. Eat peas without gagging

Three of your favorite hobbies:

1. Scrapbooking
2. Reading
3. Crafty things

Three things you want to do really badly right now:

1. Eat sushi
2. Go to Ecuador to meet someone new that will be arriving there.
3. Lose weight

Three careers you're considering:

1. Chocolate Tester
2. Reader of books
3. Spa Tester

Three places you want to go on vacation:

1. Greek Islands
2. Ecuador with my family
3. Some tropical island

Three kid's names:

1. Meaghan
2. Nicolas
3.

Three things you want to do before you die:

1. Publish something
2. Hold my grandchildren
3. Own a brand new car

2 comments:

kellycrull said...

In reference to Question 8, Item 1. "No comment" :)

Troy said...

In reference to Question 3, Item 1. "No comment" :)